You are in: Tents & Tourers
Seasonal Pitches at Robin Hood Caravan Park
Would you like to visit the park whenever you wish, without the worry, hassle and cost of towing your caravan? Why not choose one of our seasonal pitches?
The benefits of a seasonal pitch are as follows -
- You will no longer have to book your holidays, come and go as you please.
- You will no longer have the hassle and increasing costs of towing your caravan to and from home.
- You will be safe in the knowledge that your caravan is safe and secure when you are not using it.
- You can choose your own pitch instead of being given one.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for a quick answer to your question.
2022 Season | March 1st - November 6th
All Weather, Fully Serviced Pitch - £2150.00
All seasonal pitches at Robin Hood Caravan Park are now Super Pitches, facilities on our super pitches include:
- Pitches suitable for touring caravans with full awning (up to 26ft)
- Awnings may be kept up throughout the season
- 16 amp electric hook-up point (electricity on a digital meter)
- Water connection point
- Drainage point
- TV Connection Point - Lower park only
- Low level lighting
- Winter Storage during the close season (2022/23)
Reserve your Pitch
1. A non-refundable £200.00 deposit will reserve your pitch. 2. All pitches are on a first come first served basis only. 3. A completed T&C's (available to download) must be received within 7 days. 4. Please have details of the shipping length of your caravan to check the pitch is suitable for your caravan. N.B. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
It was a pleasure to compliment the overall grounds presentation with a great combination of neatness and colour. I also note the generous pitch density, which when combined with hedge and tree screening, creates optimum privacy.
On site facilities are warm and clean the site and grounds are immaculate alot of hard work is put into this site and you can tell. Friendly fellow caravanners and tenters alike good for kids good for the family