You are in: Job Vacancies
Seasonal Assistant Wardens position available for 2021.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, friendly assistant warden couple to work as part of the team at our 5* Family owned holiday park.
Duties will include:
• Dealing with customer enquiries/requests - from initial enquiry on the phone or by email, welcoming new arrivals, providing information throughout their stay and feedback on departure
• General administration and cash handling
• Ensuring reception/shop is covered during stated opening times
• Ensuring all facilities - both indoor and outdoor - are maintained/cleaned to the highest standards
• Ensuring that the grounds of the park are maintained to the highest standard including flower beds, trees and grassed areas
• Ensuring that all equipment used on the park is maintained and serviced regularly
• Delivering outstanding service to all our customers
• Any other tasks involved in the day to day running of the Park
• The position will be 3 days per week with 5 nights of on-call duty
• Late night park inspections
Please note this is a list of the main tasks to be carried out in the role of Assistant Wardens but it is not exhaustive.
Driving license essential.
Super touring pitch provided - touring caravan/motorhome required.
Positions available at Jasmine Park, Snainton and Robin Hood Caravan Park, Slingsby.
For full details and to arrange an initial interview, please send full C.Vs to email@example.com
You will receive a free gravel all weather Super Pitch with 16a electric hook up, direct water, direct waste including free WIFI. Electricity included. Applicant must provide their own Touring Caravan or Motor Home.