You are in: Job Vacancies
Seasonal Assistant Wardens position available for 2021.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, friendly warden couple to work as part of the team at our 5* Family owned holiday park.
Duties will include:
• Dealing with customer enquiries/requests - from initial enquiry on the phone or by email, welcoming new arrivals, providing information throughout their stay and feedback on departure
• General administration and cash handling
• Ensuring reception/shop is covered during stated opening times
• Ensuring all facilities - both indoor and outdoor - are maintained/cleaned to the highest standards
• Ensuring that the grounds of the park are maintained to the highest standard including flower beds, trees and grassed areas
• Ensuring that all equipment used on the park is maintained and serviced regularly
• Delivering outstanding service to all our customers
• Any other tasks involved in the day to day running of the Park
Please note this is a list of the main tasks to be carried out in the role of Wardens but it is not exhaustive. You will also have management duties of the park for 2 days of the week when the managers have their days off.
This is a full time positions working five days per week including weekends and Bank Holidays. You will be ‘on-call for four evenings per week which will include noise checks and handling any problems during this time. There will be two full days off (including evenings) per week. Due to the nature of the business, holidays are taken during the close season.
Driving license essential.
Static caravan provided as accommodation.
For full details and to arrange an initial interview, please send full C.Vs to firstname.lastname@example.org